CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

"Miss you"

Hello all!  I have had a super busy weekend and I didn't think I was going to get any scrappin' in, which I didn't, but things are back to normal this Monday and I got crafty.  Over at My Creative Time, it is another Throwback Thursday challenge.  The Cricut cartridge suggested for this challenge is 'Stretch Your Imagination'...well I don't have that cartridge and so we were allowed to use specific colors (red, blue, and brown) along with a Cricut Cartridge we have.  On that note, I used scraps from my scrap pile, the George and basic shapes cartridge to cut out the circle, a little bit a stamping, and my blender pen.  I hope you all like the creation I came up with, it was a last minute design, wasn't sure if it was going to work out at all.  FYI...the challenge ends tonight, so head on over there to get your project in.  Take care, till next time!




Kraft Paper
Red Cardstock
Pattern Paper
Cream Cardstock
Vellum
Message Stamp
Alphabet Stamps
Brown Ribbon
Blender Pen
Brown/White Ink

REMINDER:  Just a little reminder that this Wednesday Heartstrings Design Team has something in store for you all.  Come back and check it out then!  






4 comments:

My Creative Time

WOW, this is such a PRETTY card!! I LOVED the fact that since you didn't have Stretch your Imagination cart, that you used another "Older" cart for my challenge!! GREAT job my friend! Hope to see you back for another Throwback Thursday!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

GabyCreates.com

You did get crafty! I like the lines and color choice and the stamping!!!

forgive my ignorance, what is a blender pen? is that what you used to make the tiny dots that look like pearls?

Beth

Emma...thank you so much! Had fun making it.

Gaby...a blender pen acts like watercolor tool. You simple put some ink on an acrylic block or the lid of a stamp pad and dip the blender pen in the ink to pick up color. Then use it to color in stamps. I did use it to create the dots. I love my blender pen. They can get expensive depending on where you get it. I got my very first one at Joanns and it was about 2 or 3 dollars.

Unknown

ooooooh!!!! I LIKE I LIKE I LOVE!!!!! This is gorgeous! I am not good with blender pens and I think you did great!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails