CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

"You're Special"

Happy Monday!  
How is everyone doing today?  I hope very well.  I was looking through some of the many blogs that I follow and I got completely inspired by this card over at Dezine4me by one of my closest friends Ruthy.  She made this card at a Craft Night we have every Saturday night and I just loved it. Click to here check out her version of the card.  On that note, I needed to make a card for another friend of mine and I figured why not try it out.  Then I realized yesterday I had done a challenge over at and I followed the same sketch.  I might just have to share this one over there as well.  Here is a reminder of the sketch...



As I thought I would've, I did enjoy making the card.  It is simple yet sweet and I got to use my blender pen.  Again, as always, I used scraps that I had from previous projects.  I hope you all love it and get inspired to create your version of the card.  If you do, I would love to see them.  Please leave a comment and post a URL of where I can see your picture at.  Thanks and take care!









Pattern Paper
White Paper
Kraft Paper
Butterfly Stamp
'You're Special' Stamp
Blender Pen
Brown Ink
Pink Ink

5 comments:

Shelley

Cute card, Beth. I like the butterfly. You've been so busy, it makes me want to get something accomplished!

Jo

I like your take on the challenge!

Mags

Love the butterfly! The way you have the angles really adds to the feeling of movement, ties in so nicely with the butterfly. I like the dotted lines too, it added a great element.

Winter

What a cool card! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS Challange! :)

Courtney Baker

Love your take on the sketch! Very creative. Thanks for playing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails