CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

WeLcOmE!

Hello everyone! I am new to all of this and at the same time I am eager to get things moving right along. I am within great hopes to have some stuff posted sometime over the weekend. A little food for thought to keep your minds busy of what to look forward to. . .All of my creations are very eclectic. I use random pieces from all sources and so I will apologize in advance if I am not sure where I got the paper, embellishments, inks, stamps, beads, findings, etc. from. I am a super saver and love to find random things from all over the place. If it is on sale or clearance I am all over it. I will do my very best. I love to come up with my own creations or take someone's inspiration and make it my own. If this is the case, I promise to share with you where my inspiration came from. That is a little insight for now and I will share more later. I hope you find my creations Stinkin' Sweet and I can't wait to see your Stinkin' Sweet creations as well. Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails