CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

"Skinny Jeans*"

Hello again everyone!  Today has been awesome, very peaceful and relaxing doing what I love to do.  I spent the later part of the afternoon creating this layout page.  This wasn't from a sketch, just played around and moved things around and came up with what I liked.  Again, as always, there is scrap paper in here, no stamping this time around, chip board letters, some ribbon and what have you.  I just love this picture of my niece wearing her toddler skinny jeans.  I hope you all enjoy and get inspired. Take care, till next time!










Purple Chip Board
Pattern Paper
Lime Green CardStock
Purple Pattern Paper
Green Polka-dot Cardstock
White Paper Flowers
Brads
White Ribbon
Purple Ribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails