CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Lily Pad Challenge...Kathy's Color Throwdown!

I couldn't resist but to make another card for Kathy's Color Throwdown challenge over at Lily Pad Cards.  I had so much fun making the first card for this challenge that I wanted to make another one.  Below you can find, again, the colors needed to participate in this challenge.



I thought for this card I would do ice cream cones and birthday wishes.  Again, I hope this inspires you all to get crafty and join in on all the fun.  Take care, 'till next time.




Cream Cardstock
Coffee Cardstock
White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Light Blue Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Yellow Cardstock
Green Cardstock
Pattern Paper
Scalloped Edge Punch
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Memories Black Ink
Prismacolor Premier Pencils
Ice Cream Cone Stamp





6 comments:

Didi

That´s a wonderful card! Brilliant idea and nice colours :-) Good job!

Kimba's Kreations

such a cute card!

Julia

Great card! I love the volume :D

Michele

Oh my gosh... LOVE your idea with the cones slit into the cardstock. Love it!! Great card!

Kathy

Oh my goodness Beth this is awesome!!!! I have never seen ice cream cones look better and the way you attached them perfection and soooooo clever. Thanks so much for participating with the Color Throw Down @ Lily Pad. :)

Molly

that is so cute...got me thinking thanks.

http://molly1989-mollysplace.blogspot.com/2012/04/5050-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails