CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Packing and packing and more packing..."

Hi everyone!  I am so sorry I haven't been on a little over a week.  Things have been crazy hectic.  My husband and I will be moving into our new house in less then 6 days and counting.  Things are packed, moved around, the place is looking bare, and we are ready to go.  I haven't been able to make anything and I am having scrapbook withdraws...BUT in our new house, I get to have a craft room (something I have never had before).  I CAN'T WAIT!  So be patient, there is so many things I want to share with you all once I am settled into the new place.  Thank you for being patient with me.  


On a final note, the blog hop is still going on with the Heartstrings Design Team.  Please click HERE to check out my posting and visit everyone's blog to join in on the giveaways.  There is still a few more days to join in my giveaway for the blog.  Just become a follower if you have don't so already and leave me a comment.  Miss all of you and your amazing comments.  I will be back in action before you know it.  Take care, till next time!


1 comments:

GabyCreates.com

How exciting!!!! Yeah new home and scrapbook studio!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails