CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

"with a touch of style"

Hi all!  I have been away from crafting and really busy with lots of other things; however, I would have rather been crafting.  So today, I have been very productive and I thought I would create a layout for you all.  


On that note, I am missing my family so much.  They live here, there, and everywhere.  Before both of my sisters moved away, we were like peas and carrots together and inseparable.  I came across this picture of one of my sisters, Dannette, trying on a pair of really silly bug eye glasses while shopping.  This is one of many silly things that we do when we are out shopping together.  If you want to have a good time, you now know who to go shopping with right???  


Finally, I pulled some of the colors out of the picture for the color pallete used.  I don't do many one picture layouts and so this was a challenge and good one at that for me.  I mostly played around and moved the papers and picture around until I liked what I had.  So without further ado, here is this super fun layout!





White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Paisley Pattern Paper
Brown Pattern Paper
Green Pattern paper
Vellum
Brown Ribbon
White Paper Flowers
Brads
Photo Holder
Pop Dots
Corner Punch
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters

***REMINDER...Don't forget to join in on the Heartsrings Design Team: BLOG HOP.  It is still going on and there is still chances for giveaways and crafting.  Start the blog hop here OR to see my creations and giveaway click here!!!

3 comments:

Shelley

Love it! Super cute and I like your "style" too. ;)

Shelley

Well, I hope scrapping a page about your sis was therapuetic! It's a really cute page!

Madison

I think you should do more layouts. This is awesome. I love the lettering. It is really pretty Beth:) I like it a lot.
~Madison

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails